Senate Bill 389 Consumer Information Faculty Rating
This score represents the faculty member's most recent aggregate rating for all courses taught, not to exceed three (3) years.
5 = Strongly Agree 4 = Agree 3 = Neither Agree or Disagree
2 = Disagree 1 = Strongly Disagree
- Does the instructor present the material in a clear and understandable manner?
- Was the instructor helpful and responsive to students?
- Did your knowledge in the instructor’s course increase significantly?
- Do you feel the instructor created a positive learning environment?
- Would you recommend this instructor to another student?